Sol III P
Latest version SOL III stands out from the earlier application of the dual-mono or separate power supply transformer for each channel, a casing made entirely of anodized aluminum and the use of a processor that supports the activation and deactivation procedure , input selector and remote control.
Same input selector has been placed on a gilt plate and uses a hermetic relays the signal. Used components are high-end components, such as capacitors Nichicon Gold-precision metal film resistors throughout the system, and Toshiba transistors. Power transformers are manufactured by Haiku-Audio. These are rare toroids with high core technology for high performance.
Power output has been increased to 60W / 8ohm or 110W / 4ohms continuous power (90W / 8ohm and 145W / 4ohms instantaneous power). Spoczynkowo device consumes about 100W from the wall, almost at the top of 0,5kW.
Parameters of the amplifier SOL III:
- Output power (8 Ω): 60W
- Power output (4 Ω): 110 W
- Frequency range (-1dB): 14Hz-52kHz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 8 Hz-84kHz
- Work class A / AB
- The amount of gain stages 3 (BJT / FET / BJT)
- Input Sensitivity: 600mV
- Number of inputs: 4 pairs of RCA
- Number of outputs: 1 pair
- Power consumption (max): 500 W
- Dimensions: 45 x 36 x 14 cm
- Weight: 16kg
- Front panel versions: black or silver